MusicalStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MusicalStory

3 posters

YEiiiCHaNN's GM Application

YEiiiCHaNN

YEiiiCHaNN's GM Application Empty YEiiiCHaNN's GM Application

Post  YEiiiCHaNN Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Well.. Here goes nothing? O:

Applying for: [Event GM]

Name: Yei Chan Lee, you an call me Jon (:

Sex: Male.

MSN: YEiiiCHaNN@hotmail.com

Could you memorize all the features of MusicalStory?:
    Of Course.

Can you take pressure on our Players?:
    Pressure as in. if they are pressuring me to give them items/spawns.. Of Course.

Can you memorize NPC locations?:
    Of Course.

Are you able to host cool/funny event?:
    Yes (:

Are you creative on thinking about event?:
    Of Course. Uhmm.
    Giving Events is also something i love doing. Will Host Events such as Hide N Seek, Survival, Jump Quests, True and False, Fashion Contests, Scavenger Hunts, and such, and Much moree.
    I Will ask the Players for their ideas and recommendations for events, so that they would enjoy the server even moree.
    I Love Giving Events, because the Players love them, and so do i (: and i will help make their expirience on this server the BEST.
    I Will Go By ONLY What im Allowed to do

Information about yourself:
    Uhmm. i LOVE music, which is why i got attracted to this server ~ :] Uhmm. i love hanging out. Im a really chill guy, but you dont want to get on my bad side..

Some Extra ~ so you could get to know me better?:
    i'm willing to dedicate so much of me for this server, so that it may grow. I Will be a GM in a way so that i can be reliable. Being the one to help find the easy solutions, such as dispute between Staff Members (Admins, GM's, Mods, etc ), or Players in Game. I Will bring Excitement and Activeness to the server, being available to everyone. Everyone can have my contact information, so they can reach me at anytime. I know i'll be a good GM because i have a mindset to help this server grow, and to help the players. I've also played in a LOT of servers >< and i know what people want, and what makes the server even more fun. How to build community in the server, and i'll make sure this server will really thrive and grow!.

I Will contribute my ideas and preferences towards to server to make it even MORE better and help the server and community grow!

Finding Bugs . Banning hackers, you name it. I'll give them the BEST expirience.

I will not Favor ANyone. Treat EVERYONE Players, staff, with respect.

Like i said before, disputes between players, or even staff members, i will try and Help! resolve it in a peaceful manner. Ive been in situations where staff members were so.. ughh >_< yeaa, and the server was torn apart. i will make sure that doesnt happen.

Give me a List of "No No"s and This i can do as a GM and you'll have NO problem with me whatsoever.

i would also help members in the server. I Would make Some sort of place where everyone can easily reach me when they need help. Such as Channel 1 FM Entrance or such. If they call, have questions of ANY sort, i'll be there to help them.

Ive Only served as a GM in Previous servers that ended up... failing and closing down, such as TigerMS, FrogMS, BathStory, CookieStory, and Adrenaline MS, and ive Attempted to make a Private Server myself called CreamYStory, which Failed ><

Ive Recently GMed in SimpleStory, but the server had got hacked by the hoster after a situation happened, and now its gonee.

Yea. I Understand being a GM in many servers doesnt prove shit, so let me prove it to youu.

Yeaa. Thats about it. :]

GIVE ME A SHOT! I WONT LET YOU DOWN!

Thank you if you Read this long Dreading Application ><

ahaha. Hopefully i be able to serve in this server (:

Thanks again for reading

-YEiiiCHaNN
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

YEiiiCHaNN's GM Application Empty Re: YEiiiCHaNN's GM Application

Post  Admin Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:52 am

Nice application. Mind give me your timezone???
    Mickyz
    Mickyz

Post  Mickyz Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:22 am

i Never Saw U In game...
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:22 am

As what Zam say. Denied!