MusicalStory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MusicalStory

5 posters

xImage's [GM] Application

xImage
    xImage

xImage's [GM] Application Empty xImage's [GM] Application

Post  xImage Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 am

Name:
    Bryan

Sex:
    Male

Timezone:
    GMT+8 (Singaporean) Active time (9pm++ to around 3-4am) Holiday Now

lamest.kid@hotmail.com

Could you memorize all the features of MusicalStory?:
    Can if not, i would still try and make myself remember =), i believe my memory for stuffs is superb in a way. Actually in addition to it, i've played many other mple private server and used many of the features for example, all the hotkeys that is needed for a player to play on the server. Necessary NPCs to maintain their lives in MuscialStory.

Can you take pressure on our Players?:
    Duh, of course i'm able to take pressure of our players. I think ah, i'm quite well trained on maintaining and keeping my temper in control. I will do all i can to help all the players but of course i do hope that they would maintain a certain level of respect for me. Even if they do, i would help them with my ultimate most (Yeah, seriously i'm not kidding on it =D) but of course, i would still advise them. Anyway, i believe i would be put into situations whereby this player has some issues over something with this other player for example, scams and etc. I would then speak to the both of them individually and not jump into conclusions without making any proper judgment from the statements they both give me. Being a biased person be it to my benefit or not is definitely not within my dictionary =). I would always try my ultimate best to make the situation the best for both parties or more if involve.

Can you memorize NPC locations?:
    Yes, i believe i can memorize them if not, i would always try or search for the players in need and in return give them a certain answer instead of asking them to find (if they ask me)
    Are you able to host cool/funny event?:
    I believe i could host some cool/funny events. I have been a maple player for like around 3 years? since maplesea started though. and yes i have been leading a life of a mapler and in a way or another i think i could and will be able to relate myself to the players and cater to their needs for fun and laughter, events or celebrations.

Are you creative on thinking about event?:
    I hope i'm consider creative on thinking events, afterall its all about fun and laughter and enjoying our time on MuscialStory. Feedback i believe is most importantly and i'm a type of person that is really willing to accept feedbacks from anyone. Let it be flame or not, it could be consider a lesson for me. anyway, i would often get feedbacks or suggestions from players for any upcoming events if possible.

Information about yourself:
    I'm Bryan currently studying in Poly. Its currently my holiday now and i got holidays all the way till April which makes my time very free and available towards MuscialStory. I'm not really very good in coding or etc however i'm willing to help if possible, Sorry if i cant. I feel that i'm actually a very polite person and always willing to help be it players, Gms or even the admin =D, Hosting events, prevent hackers and etc. I'm from singapore and i think i'm very active and could always be very active daily. I may be a very good person, however, not really a person that gifts ( Not a item or request giver unless permission given by you. =)

Last edited by xImage on Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mickyz
    Mickyz

xImage's [GM] Application Empty Re: xImage's [GM] Application

Post  Mickyz Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Good luck ximage
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Ok, you are accepted. Don't fail me or betray me, if not, I will simply take your position out and ipban you.

Anyways, I needed a gm is must active. Hope you do what you say in application not matter you are in holidays or not.

Finally, welcome to the team and do remember to vote. Haha...tomorrow only make you as gm cause it needed to restart server.

P/s: please active in forum too. Smile
    Mickyz
    Mickyz

Post  Mickyz Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 am

Gratz Dude...
    u Are GM Now ^^
    xImage
    xImage

Post  xImage Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:36 am

Wow, thanks =D. really appreciate you accepting it. hehe. yeah have my words on it that i will be active. =)
    fruitprints
    fruitprints

Post  fruitprints Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 am

Gratz image Smile welcome to the team!
    Admin
    Admin
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 am

xImage wrote:Wow, thanks =D. really appreciate you accepting it. hehe. yeah have my words on it that i will be active. =)

Please active in forum too. I soon will make all gms moderator in forum. This server is going vps and long term.

BTW, DON'T TRY THINK TO TAKE ACTION FOR MY GM. HAHAHAHA, iLove just want be single. LOL!!!!

If you free, try get online at noon. Cause more of the time, I at college, so need GM help me take care!!!
    Mythos

Post  Mythos Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:00 pm

GRATS!!
    Mickyz
    Mickyz

Post  Mickyz Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 am

Gratz!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content